AD

Saturday 20 April 2013

Tell Me What You Think About Rippln

Rippln

What is rippln?
What is it indeed!
I signed up, but before I could I had to sign a non disclosure agreement, so I can't reveal too much about it. In fact I cant reveal anything about it really. I can tell you it's going to be huge and it's by invitation only. This thing is going world wide and is poised to put Facebook face down in the gutter with the rest of the bums of the internet.
"What's a Myspace?"
I can only invite 5 more people at the moment, do your research first and if you like what you see leave your email address in the comment box below. Don't leave it unless you're serious. If you do and don't follow through you will be wasting both our times. My time is worth something, how about yours? Because there is a 24 hour limit once the invitation is sent. So once again, look up rippln, make your own call about it and only leave your email if you're serious. Wath the video and judge for yourselves. www:StartMyRipple.com

2 comments:

  1. All mobile phone users, 14 years & above are going to earn a huge income for FREE from their 5-generations deep, for using an up-coming FREE mobile-app.

    Imagine this: Whenever a person, no matter where or when, is using this FREE feature, he/she will earn money. Whenever a person, invited by you, is using this FREE feature, you will earn money too. You will cash in on 5 Generations deep with every FREE usage.

    ATTEND LIVE PRESENTATION TOMORROW, click here: http://gg.gg/6miz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your information, i actually later got the full details from a friend which i posted as my next post on this Blog.

    Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete